We know how exciting it is to finally receive your wedding photos! That online gallery holds precious memories of the happiest day of your life. A talented photographer can capture the essence of your wedding day here at our ATX wedding venue and preserve treasured memories for years to come.
Of course, you want to show the gallery to all your family and friends… and your Facebook / Instagram followers! But after the initial oohs and aahs over your images, don’t let your gallery go unnoticed. Long gone are the days of wedding photos getting packed away in attic boxes… modern trends make it easy to incorporate these treasured images into your daily life as a reminder of your wedding day. Take a look at a few of our favorite ways to display your wedding photos:
- Modern Photo Album: sites like Artifact Uprising make it easy to create a polished coffee table book album that you can flip through any time. With timeless linen in any color or modern hardcovers, this goes far beyond a homemade scrapbook and serves to preserve your images in a sophisticated and functional item.
- Float Frames: Artifact Uprising does it again again! These modern float frames are on-trend this season and make a beautiful statement in any home. Just upload your photo, and the frame will arrive at your door ready to hang.
- Instagram Stickers: bring your personality to life with fun-sized Instagram square stickers! Use them to seal snail-mail envelopes (… there will be quite a few thank you notes leaving your mailbox soon!).
- Calendar: create a chic minimalistic desktop calendar to decorate the office without going overboard on your photo display. You’ll love getting to see a new image each month, and you’ll boost your office organization.
- Greeting cards: you’ll be needing updated stationery featuring your new last name… why not feature a photo or two as well? Order fold-over or flat postcard-style notecards with a customized photo. Hint: if you get them made in time, these can make great personalized thank you notes!
However you choose to display your wedding photos, don’t let them go unnoticed sitting in an online gallery. Technology makes it easy to overlook printed items, but we think the tangible details are appreciated reminders of your special day here at our ATX wedding venue. We can’t wait to see what you do with your photos!