We’re ready to ring in the New Year this week! For many of our couples, 2017 is an extra special year—the year they’re getting married! If that’s not reason to celebrate, we don’t know what is. Toss a bit of extra confetti and raise a glass of champagne, because 2017 is shaping up to be a pretty stellar year.
As 2016 draws to a close, we’re reflecting on what a great year it’s been here at Allan House. Our Victorian home has become known as the best wedding venue Austin TX has to offer. We’d like to take a minute to highlight a few of our outstanding press features from this year:
- Borrowed and Blue: What an honor! We were voted “Best of B&B” for 2016 by our fellow vendors. Our award, “Best Venue for Intimate Weddings” is a flattering recognition, and we are very grateful to our talented vendor connections for voting on our behalf.
- Style Me Pretty: we remain a noteworthy vendor in Style Me Pretty’s “Little Black Book,” with quite a few weddings and styled shoots published on their blog. We’ve been featured on the Style Me Pretty community sine 2010, and aim to keep it that way!
- Magnolia Rouge: we were so excited to see our “19th Century Inspired Mauve Styled Shoot” featured on Magnolia Rouge. It is one of our favorite wedding inspirations to date, and we’re honored that Magnolia Rouge agreed.
- The Venue Report: Most notably, we were listed as a best wedding venue Austin TX has to offer in The Venue Report’s roundup of 20 extraordinary wedding venues in the city!
- We’ve also been featured on Austin Wedding Blog for multiple events, listed in Austin’s Wedding Guide, and we remain a “Best Austin Wedding Venue” on Caroline’s Studio.
Needless to say, it has been a wonderful year! We are deeply grateful to all our Allan House couples for choosing to celebrate their love stories here. It has been a pleasure to witness your happy marriages, and to see your creative ideas for your wedding day come to life. We can’t wait to see the new ideas and unique stories our 2017 couples bring to Allan House!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you the very best in 2017. We have a feeling this year is going to be one for the books!