Our weekend Open House schedule is listed below for March, April and May 2017. If you can’t make it out to Allan House for a private tour during the week (we’re open by appointment Monday through Friday from 10am – 6pm), these open houses are a perfect time to come see the space!
Saturday, March 4th from 11am – 1pm
Saturday, March 25th from 12pm – 2pm
Saturday, April 1st from 11am – 1pm
Saturday, April 22nd from 11am – 1pm
Saturday, May 27 from 12pm – 2pm
If you plan to attend any of these Open Houses, please send an RSVP email to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting with you!
We’re currently offering a 30% discount off of all available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in June, July & August 2017, and a 40% for teachers and military.
Be sure to also check out our sister venue, Brodie Homestead. Weekend and weekday tours are available at that space as well.
Austin TX Wedding Venue | The Allan House: Dessert Vendor Spotlight
It’s time for another vendor spotlight! We hope you’ve been following our Vendor Spotlight series, designed to help you connect with Austin’s top industry pros. It’s a great way to meet tried-and-true vendors from every category—ultimately giving you peace of mind, knowing your special day is in the most capable hands.
Today, we’re highlighting a sweet category: desserts! Whether you desire a traditional wedding cake, a modern twist, or an out-of-the-box sweet treat… we’ve got you covered. Take a look at our list:
- Blue Note Bakery: delicious cakes and custom designs are hallmarks of Blue Note Bakery. No matter what your unique confectionary vision, these creative bakers will bring it to life.
- The Cupcake Bar Austin: who doesn’t love cupcakes at a wedding? Easy to customize, serve, and enjoy, cupcakes never fail to delight our guests… and The Cupcake Bar does them best!
- Green Lily Bakery: Green Lily Bakery crafts truly inspired wedding cakes and sweet treats. Their attention to beautiful design detail ensures an elegant – and delectable – impact for any couple’s special day.
- Polkadots Cupcake Factory: From stunning cakes and cupcakes to exquisite iced cookies, Polkadots does it all. Their mouthwatering sweets are always a huge hit!
- Simon Lee Bakery: Though Simon Lee can bring any vision to life, their true specialty is traditional wedding cakes. Delicate piping and fondant detail on multi-tiered wedding cakes are a classic choice.
- Sugar Mama’s Bakery: Sugar Mama’s knows how to bring amazing flavor to any celebration! Their long list of confectionary delights is sure to have something for everyone.
- Sweet Treets: Sweet Treats bakery has produced stunning confectionary designs to suit every style; from traditional tiers and intricate piping to on-trend naked cakes, their expertise and eye for detail is unsurpassed.
- Tiny Pies: an Austin staple, Tiny Pies are known for their big flavor! Guests will fall in love with these bite-sized treats—whether you serve them as a late-night snack, or in lieu of a traditional cake.
- Word of Mouth Bakery: With beautiful creativity, Word of Mouth Bakery never fails to deliver picture-perfect creations. Their cakes include delicate piping, custom patterns, and even watercolor designs.
Any of these talented vendors will bring beautiful design, utmost professionalism, and delicious sweets to your celebration. Which delectable dessert is right for your big day? We can’t wait to see what you decide. Schedule a tour to tell us all about it and see our Austin TX wedding venue in person. We look forward to meeting you!
Don’t forget to check out our full list of preferred vendors here.