Stressed out this holiday season? Are you the one hosting this year’s holiday party? We have an important read for you. Save yourself the hassle, money, and time and find out what is better to buy and what is better to rent for your holiday gathering.
- Big statement pieces: What we mean by big pieces are furniture items like tables, chairs, etc. These things would be more expensive to buy and store after the holidays. But if you rent you get it for a much lower price and you don’t have to find a place for it to go afterwards. These pieces are important for setting the whole mood of the event.
- Table centerpieces: Same advice goes for table centerpieces. You will probably need a high quantity if you are having a large gathering and who needs so many baubles after the holidays when you will want to change it up next year.
- Signage: Sure you could buy and DIY it, but we think you will appreciate having time later to do more important things on your list during the holidays like spending time with family. There are lots of places that have pre-made signs ready to rent. They will still add that special touch to your gathering.
- Plates: Everyone needs a set of china that they bring out for the holidays – if not all year round. We suggest going neutral with white so that you are not stuck to one theme every year. This way you can build your tablescape without having to worry about whether the dishes match.
- Candles: Stock up on tapers, votives, and pillars. Candles pull a look together with ease and make the room feel cozy. These items can be used all year long and won’t go out of style.
- Florals: There’s nothing that makes a statement like florals and they can be done on a budget too. Opt for greenery such as Baby’s Breath, Eucalyptus, Holly, and other various greenery to fill out your bouquet without the price tag. This way you can splurge on a few choice blooms to really make them stand out.