Historic Wedding Venue
Taking pictures with your soon-to-be husband is always a fun past time, but where do you go when you want a new location for those so-cute selfies? Luckily Austin has so many Instagrammable spots for you to continue your color scheme on Instagram. Between cute couple murals to fun patterns, we’ve got you covered!
- Our favorite couple themed mural walls are the perfect place to take cute pictures with your fiancé! They make for a cute and fun backdrop, and might even be fun photos to add into your reception at your historic wedding venue – Allan House.
- “You’re My Butter Half” definitely makes it into the top because they’re you’re butter half! Located at 2000 East MLK Jr Boulevard, it will make your likes soar.
- Want to send friends and family some love? Go to the “Love From Austin” mural, located at 1912 South Congress, to get some real Austin, Texas vibes out there! It might even be a fun picture to add to friend’s and family’s envelopes when you send your save the dates or invites.
- Last, but certainly not least, is the “Let’s Band Together” wall; its perfect for the couple who are literally in a band together, or even just the couple who really loves music and puns. Located at 1816 East 6th Street, it will make all of your greenery mixed with murals dreams come true.
- If you’re just looking for a fun, multi-colored wall, look no further than TV Colors at Birds Barbershop, located at 1902 South Congress, it is a very cute throwback-to-the-90s vibe.
- You could also hop on over to the Mexic-Arte Museum, at 419 Congress, for some quirky and vibrant stripes and triangles. We are so excited to see all of the pictures that you and your fiancé take all over our beautiful city!