Centrally located on the corner of 11th Street and San Antonio Street in Downtown Austin, just three blocks west of the Texas State Capitol building, our Victorian mansion and courtyard offers you and your guests indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Our Austin, Texas wedding venue provides an intimate environment, yet an area spacious enough to hold most event sizes. Using only the inside, we can accommodate wedding ceremonies of up to 65 guests and seated dinners of 50, depending on your seating style. Using the courtyard and garden area, as most brides and grooms choose to do, we can accommodate ceremonies and seated dinners for up to 200 guests.
January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
$2,000 | 6 hours | Monday – Thursday
$4,500 | 8 hours | Friday
$6,500 | 8 hours | Saturday
$4,500 | 8 hours | Sunday
June + September
$1,800 | 6 hours | Monday – Thursday
$4,000 | 8 hours | Friday
$5,500 | 8 hours | Saturday
$4,000 | 8 hours | Sunday
July + August
$1,800 | 6 hours | Monday – Thursday
$3,000 | 8 hours | Friday
$4,000 | 8 hours | Saturday
$3,000 | 8 hours | Sunday
Additional time can be purchased for Friday, Saturday or Sunday events for $300 per hour, and for Monday through Thursday events for $200 per hour.
In order to reserve a date, 50% of the rental fee is due upon signing a contract. Ninety (90) days before the event takes place, the remainder of the rental fee is due, along with a $1,000 Refundable Security Deposit. Additional Holiday Staffing Fees may apply. If the rental fee is paid in full upon booking, the customer receives a 5% discount.
All rentals of the Allan House are exclusive for the entire day. For evening rentals, clients are allowed exterior access of the space as early as noon (unless otherwise stated) to begin unloading and outdoor set up. The inside of the house will be unlocked and open to you at the beginning of the actual rental time for each event.
All events must hire a caterer and/or event staffing company from our Preferred Vendors List. This is to guarantee a seamless event. Limited service caterers or restaurants NOT accompanied by a full service staffing company are NOT allowed.
- Exclusive use of both indoor and outdoor space – lovely parlors, wide verandas, and idyllic courtyard
- Bridal suite dressing room and bathroom
- Groom’s dressing room
- Decorative outdoor lighting, including up-lighting around the fence line and in the trees; white twinkle lights throughout the outdoor areas
- Catering prep kitchen
- Outdoor sound stage for event entertainment, includes LED lighting
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests (19 sixty inch round tables, 150 white folding chairs, six six foot rectangular tables, one 48 inch round cake table)
- Black wrought iron bistro furniture for up to 40 guests (10 tables with four chairs at each)
- Three high top cocktail tables
- Initial set-up and break down of our tables, chairs, and antique furniture
- Two-hour photo session (bridals, engagement photos, anniversary shoot)
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal (scheduled around other event rental times)
- On-site manager; on-site security officer during all events
- The winter tent is included for all events during the months of December, January and February (a clear tent that covers the entire courtyard space + a heating system, chandeliers and white draping)
All events at The Allan House are required to have a coordinator or designated contact person who will be onsite for the entire rental time, through the end of clean up.
Catering and bar services must be provided by an approved vendor. Selecting a full service caterer or full service staffing company off of our Preferred Vendors List is required. Bartenders must be TABC licensed and work under an entity that carries a minimum liquor service liability insurance policy of $1 million.
Thank you for considering Allan House as your Austin, Texas wedding venue. We would be honored to add your love story to Allan House’s rich history.