Best Wedding Venue Austin
Now that you have a list of the best wedding venues in Austin, its time to develop a list of questions to ask the venues as you tour them. You might already have a list of 50 questions that you have to ask, but we want to make sure you don’t forget any of the important ones.
- Make sure to ask what the cost is and what is covered in that cost. We want you to get the most out of your price, but we also want you to understand what you are paying for! Ask about payment plan options, any extra fees, and anything else to do with all of the money things. Its the nitty gritty part, but its the important part!
- You might wonder how you could forget this next question, but sometimes in the excitement, it happens. Make sure that the venue is available on your date! If you don’t have a date chosen yet, ask about the month’s or season’s availability that you are looking at. This might even help you nail down a date.
- Be sure to ask what the capacity is for the venue. If you don’t need a venue for 500 people, you might be able to look at smaller, cheaper venues, or something that you will fill out more. On the reverse, if you do have 500 people coming, make sure that the venue can hold that many people!
- Be sure to ask how many hours are covered in the initial total as well as how much extra hours would cost if the party just kept on going into the night. This is a question that sometimes gets overlooked, but is so important.
- Lastly, ask about the catering and bartending situation; do they have an exclusive one, do you need to provide it, do they have a list to choose from? There are so many directions this could go in, but once you ask about it, its an incredibly straightforward answer that will be so nice to have.
Don’t be afraid to ask all of your questions and even take notes! We want you to have the best experience and would love if you came and toured the best wedding venue in Austin; contact us!